“ Simple Enough for the Home - Powerful Enough for the Enterprise! ”
Duplicate File Detective uses state-of-the-art file content analysis technology to show you exactly
where your duplicate files are (even when the file names are different). You can search multiple
folders, drives, removable storage devices, even network shares - all in a single pass.
Then move, zip, or
remove duplicate files safely with assistance from our innovative SmartMark
duplicate file selection system. New in Version 5 |
Key Software Benefits
- Reclaim wasted local and network storage resources - archive or remove duplicate files
- Speed up backup processes by reducing storage allocation redundancy
- Gain visibility into what types of duplicates are consuming space and who owns them
- Eliminate time wasted performing virus scans on duplicate files
- Scan and de-dupe file systems of virtually any size with our extreme scalability engine
- Process (move, delete, or zip) duplicates safely with our built-in file management system
- Find duplicates by any combination of attributes, including content-only matching
- De-dupe and clean up your music (MP3, iTunes, etc.) file collection
- Optimized for Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP and Windows Server (32 and 64 bit)
- Native 64-bit support for unmatched performance and scalability.
A single copy of Duplicate File Detective costs only $40.00 USD, with discounts available
for multiple license purchases and educational and non-profit use.
"With Duplicate File Detective, we quickly discovered that we were backing up gigabytes of duplicate files unnecessarily!"